This is the second part of my Kuroshitsuji fan fiction tutorial! This time, I am focusing largely on alternate universe fan fiction. However, even if you are not an alternate universe fan fiction author you will find this tutorial useful. I hope you enjoy it!
Looking for part one? You can find it over here: [link]
Yes, this tutorial is longer than the original. This particular tutorial is more than thirty thousand words long.
Here is what I cover:
• What is an alternate universe?
• What makes a good alternate universe?
• Open and Closed Universes
• Kuroshitsuji and Alternate Universes
• Deciding on a New Reality
• Creating the Rules
• Adapting Characters
• Pairings in Alternate Universes
• Building Plots
Much like the original tutorial, this tutorial will occasionally be updated as the manga continues. Please add me to your watch list to be alerted when this tutorial is updated!